Statement of Warranty
All Parts Pool and Spa, Inc. will honor the original manufacturer’s warranty on the products we have sold. We assume no liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from the improper use of or malfunction of an item we sell. Our liability is specifically limited to the replacement of defective parts as provided by the manufacturer’s warranty. We will examine merchandise you return to us for warranty as per the requirements of the manufacturer. We will look at such things as date of original sale, product date codes, chemical and physical damage and evidence of unreasonable use. Parts with physical damage are not considered warrantable. If you receive damaged goods, please notify us by e-mail to [email protected]|PartsPoolandSpa.com immediately. Do not use or install physically damaged parts, as they will NOT be returnable. The finial determination as to the warranty will be made by the manufacturer or their agent, which may take some time. All warrantable items will be credited to your account, or replaced with a like item. In some cases, the replacement item will be a repaired and reconditioned unit. You will be notified by email of any items determined not to be warrantable and any payment of replacement parts that were previously sent to support the Warranty will be due..
Items that are returned to All Parts Pool and Spa, Inc. fall into three general categories: product that has failed in the field, product that was ordered incorrectly by the customer, and product that was sold or shipped incorrectly by us. Although we all strive to perform at the highest level possible, we know that mistakes will sometimes be made. All we ask of you is an e-mail to [email protected] for an RMA number when there is a need to ship product back to us.
- special order
- All special-order parts must be paid for in full prior to the parts being ordered. SPECIAL ORDER PARTS CAN NOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED, except in case of defects, which will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Electrical items that are returned after the box is opened and/or the item has been installed are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty only. Cartridge filters that have had the manufacturer’s wrap removed are not returnable or refundable.
Items over 10 days old WILL NOT be accepted for return. If you believe you have a warranty issue, contact us and read Statement of Warranty above. NOTHING will be accepted without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The RMA identifies you and the product being returned. Additionally the RMA we issue helps us prepare for the arrival of the product so when it gets here we can deal with it quickly and efficiently. We do require that you send the product to us within 10 days after we issue the RMA or you will be financially liable for any replacement product that was sent to you. Product sent to us on an RMA number older than 10 days will not be accepted. Returned merchandise must be in original saleable condition without any cosmetic or other damage and a copy of the original invoice must be included. You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of shipping to you and back to us. If you received an item under Free Shipping and you are returning it, you will be charged for the original cost that we incurred to ship to you.
In the rare instance that All Parts Pool and Spa, Inc. makes a shipping error, we will gladly remedy the mistake at our expense. Product that you no longer need or product that you ordered incorrectly will be subject to a 10% restocking fee ($5.00 minimum). Under no circumstances will special order products be accepted for return unless there is a manufacturer defect. Handling and shipping charges are NOT refundable.
Your RMA will include the address to which the return is to be shipped. The use of any other address may cause your shipment not to be delivered to us. You will be liable for any costs incurred.
You must agree to this policy upon check out for us to ship product to you. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact us at [email protected]
It is IMPORTANT that you read the information below on packaging your returns. All returns will be credited to your account less shipping and any restocking fees after examination and acceptance by our technicians. No cash refunds will be made.
Packaging Your RMA Goods for Return
There are several things that you can do to ensure the safe passage of your returned goods and minimize the chances for damage:
- Use the original product boxes or bags if possible.
- Pack your return, including sufficient packing material to protect your return from damage. If you use peanuts or similar material, please bag the items to prevent the intrusion of small pieces of packing material from getting into the product.
- Please note that if your returned product arrives at our facilities damaged due to improper packaging you will be liable for the cost of the product as well as any expense to either repair or return the product to you.
- Make sure that you indicate on the shipping label that this is a return and make sure your RMA number is legibly placed on the outside of the box near the shipping label. Failure to do this will result in substantial delay in the processing of your return!
- 5. We strongly suggest that you insure your return when shipping it. Failure to do this will expose you to the cost of the product if the shipment is lost, misdirected, or damaged by the carrier.